What an exciting chapter in the Craig Stewart Salon story! Lots of great stuff happening this summer around Buckhead Court. This blog post is filled to the brim, so let's get started!
We'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to the winners of the 2016 Aveda Earth Month Raffle! Thanks for contributing to our fundraiser for the Chattahoochee Riverkeepers. Your collective donations provide continuing care & stewardship for our Atlanta waterways, and ensure that Atlanta has access to clean drinking water. Thank you!
Above: Co-owner & Master Stylist Lisa with the winner of the Earth Month Raffle Basket
Below: Co-owner & Master Stylist Catherine with the winner of the Earth Month Raffle Basket
We're excited to have a brand new Superica joining our shopping center community here at Buckhead Court! This location will be called Comida Super Rica, which translates to "Super Tasty Food" in Spanish. The restaurant is the 2nd Atlanta location opened by famed restauranteur & chef Ford Fry - and our stomachs couldn't be happier! Stay tuned to our social media feed for updates in the coming weeks as we rapidly approach the grand opening.
Comida Super Rica is joining a rapidly growing community of businesses here in Buckhead Court – including our neighbors at Buckhead Lash Studio, Thunderbolt Power Yoga, and D-Tox Juice Bar!
In addition to new neighbors, we also have two new additions to the Salon Team here at Craig Stewart: Alec & Illyanna! Alec has joined our salon team as a Salon Stylist Assistant/Colorist and Illyanna has joined our salon team as a Salon Guest Coordinator. Welcome to our growing team, Alec & Illyanna!
Oh - and then there's the news from Aveda: NEW PRODUCTS!
1st up on the list is Aveda's NEW daily light guard defense fluid (broad spectrum SPF 30).
Let Nature help defend your skin’s natural beauty with sheer, weightless defense against the elements that damage skin.
- with 100% mineral-derived sunscreens: advanced coating technology makes zinc oxide and titanium dioxide glide on sheer and smooth as they provide UVA/UVB protection
- with plant-derived pollution defense: kukui seed oil helps strengthen skin’s natural environmental barrier, while an anti-oxidant blend with ginger extracts helps defend against free radical damage
- for all skin types
- 74% naturally derived*
Next up, we have some new additions to the Invati family: invati men nourishing exfoliating shampoo & scalp revitalizer, and invati thickening instensive conditioner.
Exfoliates your scalp, conditions to help strengthen thinning hair.
- Removes build-up and excess sebum that can clog pores and renews the scalp with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid.
- With a potent blend of plant actives to help invigorate your scalp when massaged in, priming it for invati men™ scalp revitalizer.
- 98% naturally derived.*
- When used with invati men™ scalp revitalizer, this 2-step system reduces hair loss.** In fact, 4 out of 5 men say their hair feels stronger and looks thicker†.
Instantly thickens your hair at the root, invigorates your scalp when massaged in.
- Formulated with amla, to instantly thicken hair at the root.
- With a potent blend of plant actives to help invigorate your scalp when massaged in.
- 98% naturally derived.*
- When used with invati men™ nourishing exfoliating shampoo, this 2-step system reduces hair loss.** In fact, 4 out of 5 men say their hair feels stronger and looks thicker†.
Thickens hair and provides intense conditioning. Use as part of the invati™ 3-step system.
- Hair is thicker and feels softer, with natural shine.
- Contains 3 times more natural oils and butters than invati™ thickening conditioner
- Soy protein and naturally derived amino acids mimic hair's building blocks to help thicken hair from within.
- Contains densiplexTM- an invigorating blend of Ayurvedic herbs, including ginseng and certified organic turmeric.
Lastly, but not least - the Salon Team has an exciting team-building excercise this weekend, where we look forward to taking lots of pictures & learning lots of important stuff.
Stay tuned for updates!
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
**Due to breakage in a clinical test of the invati men™ system after 12 weeks.
†In a 12-week consumer test.