LEARN, GROW, AND BE SUCCESSFUL!
Join our passionate team and help us create beauty in our community!
Learn the methods and techniques that will provide you with the skills to grow and succeed in this highly competitive industry!
Benefits of working at Craig McQueen Salon:
- Qnity program: coaching to reach your fullest potential
EARN MORE MONEY - DO WHAT YOU LOVE - HAVE A LIFE
- Convenient Buckhead location
- Intimate, boutique style salon with loyal clientele
- Fun, supportive team environment
- Full or part-time employment
- In-salon education/training program
- Contribution to Aveda advanced education
- Education/training program as dualists - specialize in both cut & color!
- One-on-one training with salon owner
- Clearly outlined plan for career growth
- On floor in 6 months as new artist
- Salon support system for tracking daily goals
- Salon support system in achieving Aveda benchmarks
- Team support for daily success
- Paid vacation, paid holidays after one year employment
- Automatic payroll check deposit
- Opportunity to participate in salon social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, et al)
- Guaranteed compensation/pay
- Aveda products available for purchase at discount
If you have passion for your craft and the desire to succeed we can help you make it happen through education and mentoring!
Qualifications: Experienced or a recent cosmetology school graduate. Aveda experience preferred, but not required. Experience with SalonBiz is a plus!
STRAIGHT FROM THE TEAM
Select a team member to hear their story:
- Coco Chanel - Anonymous - Anonymous - Anonymous
"Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable."
"You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity, and slaying my goals."
"Helping one person may not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person."
"Be crazy, be silly, be weird, be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy."
- Coco Chanel×